Terms and Conditions
Contest Rules For The 1,000,000 SWAP Crypto Prize
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will NOT increase your chances of winning. All Federal, State, Local and Municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
How to enter
- You must complete the electronic form, in full, on our website at politpulse.org. Our prize draws and competitions are organized and sponsored by The Breck Advisory – a US based company with operations in the states of Colorado, Illinois and Florida.
- Entries received after 11:59pm CST, November 07, 2022 will not be accepted.
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- The Breck Advisory will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, incomplete or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any internet failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Breck Advisory reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, except for employees of the Breck Advisory, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the contest period. Entries received for any person, in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Breck Advisory may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- The Breck Advisory reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner from each side Right side ($RTSD) and Left side($LFSD) and will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending. The prize will be awarded in the crypto you selected on the prize entry form.
- The odds of winning depends upon the number of entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email, text or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a valid Binance Smart Chain crypto wallet address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Breck Advisory within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Breck Advisory will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to the Breck Advisory.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. However, The Breck Advisory reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Breck Advisory’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Breck Advisory regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s first name and public wallet address will be made available electronically via social media, our websites and any other form of media we deem necessary to promote our collective brands.
- The Breck Advisory reserves the right to pause void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Breck Advisory, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Breck Advisory, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
Data protection and publicity
- The Breck Advisory is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Breck Advisory or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by the state of Florida law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Florida state courts.
- The Breck Advisory reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.